Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Gave My Dad The Perfect Father's Day Present



So Father's Day recently passed and I remember stressing out about what to get my Dad for a Father's Day Gift. I was pacing halls, asking friends and family, brain storming and a lot more. I couldn't think of anything to get my Dad for Father's Day. He's raised me 22 years of my life and I was completely stumped on what to get him. Some son huh?

Sure, a lot of my friends and family have suggested certain gifts, like dress shirts and other apparel, golf clubs, a new electric shaver, all the way to a brand new grill! There were just too many to consider and none of them really clicked, none of them really caught my attention. I even made a list of all the suggestions and brain storming I had done, but to no avail. I couldn't buy him a lot of things on the list because I had already bought him most of them from previous Father's Days and Birthdays. I was running out of options!
Narrowing My Choices
During the week before Father's Day my work had just added a lot of new items to our inventory. I was skeptical at first, but I decided to consider them, so I added them to the list. Since I was in charge of editing and adding these items to our website, I witnessed first hand, all of the new items we had added. To my surprise, most of these items would make perfect gifts for anybody! We added a whole slew of Watches, Business Stationary and Hand Crafted, Porcelain USB Drives! Finally, I had narrowed down the list and was making progress!

HandLove: Men's Swiss Watches

Recently, we have added these beautifully crafted HandLove Watches to our inventory! These stylish watches were the first on my list of potential gifts. They are made of the highest quality and feature an all stainless steel case and watchband. They also feature an imported sapphire crystal mirror. These beautiful Men's Watches are 100M Waterproof and display a very unique style of movement. They are great for either a professional look or a classic style, suiting men who don't want anything "over the top," but at the same time want to show a sense of style.

I had the privilege of adding some 24 or so of these beautiful watches to our inventory. Each one caught my attention, but I was back to square one. Which watch would I choose for my dad? I was glad that I had at least slimmed down to some choices.



Uniquely Crafted Ceramic USB Flash Drives

Another interesting gift item we added were USB Thumb Drives that were crafted out of a smooth Ceramic casing. These USB Memory Sticks also featured a unique design. Some with the image of a phoenix, others with the picture of a Dragon. These USB Drives are made of the highest quality Ceramic material and definitely show the amount of meticulous, handmade craftsmanship that was put into creating such a unique gift. The Memory Drives come in all sorts of capacities, ranging from 1 GB to a whopping 8 GB Storage Capacity. All of them feature a beautiful traditional design and each come with a matching tassel for good measure.

I remembered my Dad saying he had lost his flash drive several weeks ago and I had yet to see a new one in his business suit case. This was definitely a likely candidate for a practical gift for my Dad!



Porcelain Fountain Pens and Business Stationary

These beautiful, elegant Fountain Pens feature a Traditional Chinese Design and have been skillfully constructed with the highest quality materials. Whether it's a gift for a friend, family member or business partner, these pens will definitely show you that you care. The pen is made from the highest quality porcelain and features many different traditional designs, such as blossoms and Chinese markings.

The last of the items to be uploaded, I instantly knew I was going to, at least, buy this for my Dad. These Ink Pens would be an excellent addition to my Father's already well collected pen collection!



The Ultimate Father's Day Gift

After narrowing my choices and weighing my options, I narrowed the gifts down to these three choices: a HandLove Watch, Ceramic USB Drive and the Porcelain Fountain Pen. Since money wasn't too much a problem, I decided to purchase all three of these items, each one complimenting the other. I created a ultimate Father's Day Gift Pack! I purchased a HandLove Special Edition Swiss Men's Watch, packaged with a 8GB Ceramic USB Thumb Drive with a Dragon Design and topped it off with a Chinese Traditional Porcelain Fountain Pen with Business Stationary. All in all I was extremely excited to present these gifts to my dad and was hoping he'd love it. Low and behold he did! I'm sure my Father would have loved any other gift for that matter. I'm sure all our Father's would appreciate the love that goes with any Gift, rather than the gift itself. I am proud and love my Father. He has shaped me into who I am today, teaching me right from wrong, do's and don'ts. Happy Father's Day Dad!

BLOGSTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment